You look great.
Tag: Print Mixing
When it comes to street style at Fashion Week it is almost like a competitive sport: who can create the biggest splash while showing off their personal style. From minimal looks to maximal ones the name of the game is being memorable and in today’s outfit we are sharing our surefire way to create a […]
The very nature of a clashing print on print outfit is rule breaking, however as the seasoned fashionistas that we are we want to break rules AND look great doing it. Mixing prints has always been one of my favorite ways to create an unique outfit and I have learned over the years that there […]
– Finders Keepers Vest HERE similar HERE – Check Romper Zara (new season) similar HERE and HERE – Heels Alexander Wang (old) similar HERE and HERE It is no secret that I LOVE print mixing, so when I recently got my hand on this gorgeous minimal window print romper from Zara I was torn since it was […]
I LOVE a good print on print combination and if you follow me on instagram I am sure you are well aware of this. The key, I seem to be finding, is that when you are comparing/contrasting prints in an outfit you need two different types of prints: the base and the accent.
- Sustainable Couture: Met Gala Quilted Jumpsuit
- Spring/Summer 2023 Runway Trends: Ep 1: Buy, Thrift, Make or Pass Trending Colors
- Threaded Together Podcast S1 E2: The Multi-faceted Magic of Silk Organza
- Outfits Inspired by Fashion Week Cities
- Threaded Together Podcast S1 E1: Behind the Seams, Getting to Know the Founders of Threaded Together
Activewear Aritzia ASOS Australian Fashion Labels Band Tee Brixton Cameo the Label Celine Celine Sunglasses DIY Editorial Fall Fall '16 Fall 2017 Trends Faux Fur Finders Keepers Free People FW15 FW16 Gucci H&M Isabel Marant New York Fashion Week Nordstrom NYFW SS18 Pipe & Row Print Mixing Rebecca in Europe Sponsored Spring Spring trends SS16 SS17 Street Style Style Tips Summer 16 Topshop Trend Trends Vintage Levis Ways to Wear Weekly Wishlist Wide-leg pants Winter 15 Zara
Nice outfit. I really love it.