Category: How To
I LOVE a good print on print combination and if you follow me on instagram I am sure you are well aware of this. The key, I seem to be finding, is that when you are comparing/contrasting prints in an outfit you need two different types of prints: the base and the accent.
If I had a dollar for every time I heard a woman (or myself) say “I love shorts season by I hate the way shorts make my legs look” I would be a wealthy a woman. There is nothing better than a pair of cutoffs for a barbecue or a dressed up two legged number […]
- Sustainable Couture: Met Gala Quilted Jumpsuit
- Spring/Summer 2023 Runway Trends: Ep 1: Buy, Thrift, Make or Pass Trending Colors
- Threaded Together Podcast S1 E2: The Multi-faceted Magic of Silk Organza
- Outfits Inspired by Fashion Week Cities
- Threaded Together Podcast S1 E1: Behind the Seams, Getting to Know the Founders of Threaded Together
Activewear Aritzia ASOS Australian Fashion Labels Band Tee Brixton Cameo the Label Celine Celine Sunglasses DIY Editorial Fall Fall '16 Fall 2017 Trends Faux Fur Finders Keepers Free People FW15 FW16 Gucci H&M Isabel Marant New York Fashion Week Nordstrom NYFW SS18 Pipe & Row Print Mixing Rebecca in Europe Sponsored Spring Spring trends SS16 SS17 Street Style Style Tips Summer 16 Topshop Trend Trends Vintage Levis Ways to Wear Weekly Wishlist Wide-leg pants Winter 15 Zara
You look great.