The Trend: Inspired By Annie Hall
I have a confession to make: While I have known about the movie Annie Hall for many years and have been aware of its significance in Fashion history however I had never actually watched the film, until this weekend. Better late than never I was delighted with the film, loved Diane Keaton’s Annie and was […]
Getting That Cool 70’s Vibe
It has been a while since a trend has so completely and assuredly dominated the fashion scene like the ’70s trend is doing right now. Not sure what I mean? Wait until fall and the proof will be everywhere, including in your closet. This trend draws its origins from Fall ’14 Fashion Shows, however we […]
- Sustainable Couture: Met Gala Quilted Jumpsuit
- Spring/Summer 2023 Runway Trends: Ep 1: Buy, Thrift, Make or Pass Trending Colors
- Threaded Together Podcast S1 E2: The Multi-faceted Magic of Silk Organza
- Outfits Inspired by Fashion Week Cities
- Threaded Together Podcast S1 E1: Behind the Seams, Getting to Know the Founders of Threaded Together
Activewear Aritzia ASOS Australian Fashion Labels Band Tee Brixton Cameo the Label Celine Celine Sunglasses DIY Editorial Fall Fall '16 Fall 2017 Trends Faux Fur Finders Keepers Free People FW15 FW16 Gucci H&M Isabel Marant New York Fashion Week Nordstrom NYFW SS18 Pipe & Row Print Mixing Rebecca in Europe Sponsored Spring Spring trends SS16 SS17 Street Style Style Tips Summer 16 Topshop Trend Trends Vintage Levis Ways to Wear Weekly Wishlist Wide-leg pants Winter 15 Zara
Nice outfit. I really love it.
You look great.