Tag: Holiday Outfits
Tweed for a Casual Holiday Outfit
It’s that time of year, the trees are getting trimmed, we are all checking the clouds for a certain white precipitation and holiday music is being played everywhere you go. Yup, it’s the holiday season. Dressing for holiday parties seems like it should be easy, throw on something covered in sequins and you are good […]
Holiday Dressing Part II
Happy Holidays!! Are you ready for Christmas Eve, New Years Eve and all the parties you have in between? If you saw my post about kicking sequin mini dresses to the curb this Holiday Season you already know that I plan on dressing in a way that is unique, comfortable and fits my own personal […]
- Sustainable Couture: Met Gala Quilted Jumpsuit
- Spring/Summer 2023 Runway Trends: Ep 1: Buy, Thrift, Make or Pass Trending Colors
- Threaded Together Podcast S1 E2: The Multi-faceted Magic of Silk Organza
- Outfits Inspired by Fashion Week Cities
- Threaded Together Podcast S1 E1: Behind the Seams, Getting to Know the Founders of Threaded Together
Activewear Aritzia ASOS Australian Fashion Labels Band Tee Brixton Cameo the Label Celine Celine Sunglasses DIY Editorial Fall Fall '16 Fall 2017 Trends Faux Fur Finders Keepers Free People FW15 FW16 Gucci H&M Isabel Marant New York Fashion Week Nordstrom NYFW SS18 Pipe & Row Print Mixing Rebecca in Europe Sponsored Spring Spring trends SS16 SS17 Street Style Style Tips Summer 16 Topshop Trend Trends Vintage Levis Ways to Wear Weekly Wishlist Wide-leg pants Winter 15 Zara
Nice outfit. I really love it.
You look great.