Category: knit shorts
The Summer Staple: Knit Printed Shorts
Dressy shorts have been in vogue for several years now as a more comfortable day to evening skirt alternative. My favorite style to make that all day transition are always knit shorts and I gravitate towards patterns and prints versus neutrals or solids because in the summer season the shorts you wear have even more […]
Sweaters & Shorts
Elizabeth & James Combined Sweater (old Nordstrom), Forever21 knit shorts similar here, Zara boots (old), Sunglasses $12 here Happy Friday! Tis the season for shorts, or as we call it in Seattle: the season where you reuse your winter sweaters in order to be warm enough to wear shorts. That, however, is not a criticism […]
- Sustainable Couture: Met Gala Quilted Jumpsuit
- Spring/Summer 2023 Runway Trends: Ep 1: Buy, Thrift, Make or Pass Trending Colors
- Threaded Together Podcast S1 E2: The Multi-faceted Magic of Silk Organza
- Outfits Inspired by Fashion Week Cities
- Threaded Together Podcast S1 E1: Behind the Seams, Getting to Know the Founders of Threaded Together
Activewear Aritzia ASOS Australian Fashion Labels Band Tee Brixton Cameo the Label Celine Celine Sunglasses DIY Editorial Fall Fall '16 Fall 2017 Trends Faux Fur Finders Keepers Free People FW15 FW16 Gucci H&M Isabel Marant New York Fashion Week Nordstrom NYFW SS18 Pipe & Row Print Mixing Rebecca in Europe Sponsored Spring Spring trends SS16 SS17 Street Style Style Tips Summer 16 Topshop Trend Trends Vintage Levis Ways to Wear Weekly Wishlist Wide-leg pants Winter 15 Zara
Nice outfit. I really love it.
You look great.