Milan Fashion week started out with a bang, or a splash or whatever you would like to call the runway magic that is Alessandro Michele’s Gucci collection. While Gucci has certainly been bringing extravagant style to the runway the aesthetic in Milan is usually slightly more muted, very classic and timeless. That being said, some […]
- Sustainable Couture: Met Gala Quilted Jumpsuit
- Spring/Summer 2023 Runway Trends: Ep 1: Buy, Thrift, Make or Pass Trending Colors
- Threaded Together Podcast S1 E2: The Multi-faceted Magic of Silk Organza
- Outfits Inspired by Fashion Week Cities
- Threaded Together Podcast S1 E1: Behind the Seams, Getting to Know the Founders of Threaded Together
Activewear Aritzia ASOS Australian Fashion Labels Band Tee Brixton Cameo the Label Celine Celine Sunglasses DIY Editorial Fall Fall '16 Fall 2017 Trends Faux Fur Finders Keepers Free People FW15 FW16 Gucci H&M Isabel Marant New York Fashion Week Nordstrom NYFW SS18 Pipe & Row Print Mixing Rebecca in Europe Sponsored Spring Spring trends SS16 SS17 Street Style Style Tips Summer 16 Topshop Trend Trends Vintage Levis Ways to Wear Weekly Wishlist Wide-leg pants Winter 15 Zara
You look great.